Plan Your Visit
- On Thursday, June 24, the museum will be closed at 2pm
Museum opening Hours
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday: 10am – 5pm
Tuesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday: 10am – 10pm
Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
- Face mask is required during your stay at the museum
Irregular closing times
Kindly note: the museum will be closed on the following days for maintenance:
June 20, 2021; July 29, 2021; September 5, 2021; September 9, 2021; October 3, 2021; October 17, 2021; November 14, 2021; November 28, 2021; December 12, 2021; December 26, 2021.
Admission Prices (NIS)
Regular: 52 NIS
Senior citizens: 26 NIS
Persons with disabilities, college students, “olim” – 39 NIS
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
Getting here and Parking
ANU – Museum of the Jewish People is located on the campus of Tel Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
ANU – Museum of the Jewish People is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
Museum Parking lot, Klauzner Street, across from Gate 2
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner St. outside campus; entering the museum via Gate no. 2 only.
- Egged: 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Address and Telephone
Our Mailing Address:
ANU – Museum of the Jewish People
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible. Read more about it and view accessiblity maps
Museum shop is open: Sunday-Thursday: 10am-4pm, Friday 10am-2pm. Closed on Saturdays.
Genealogical and Archival Databases
The open database website is always available for search and inquiries, from anywhere at anytime at https://dbs.anumuseum.org.il/
Our databases study area is closed until further notice