Covid-19 Ministry of Health Regulations:
- Advance ticket sales only. No ticket sales on premises
- A person whose fever is over 38°, or who was in contact with someone with Covid-19, will not be allowed inside.
- Face mask is required during your stay at the museum
- Social Distancing – Please keep 2 meters apart
- Kindly sanitize your hands using either water and soap or hand sanitizers
Museum opening Hours
Sunday-Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
Thursday: 10am – 10pm
Genealogical and Archival Databases
The open database website is always available for search and inquiries, from anywhere at anytime at https://dbs.anumuseum.org.il/
Our databases study area is closed until further notice
Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
Museum shop is open: Sunday-Thursday: 10am-5pm
Getting here and Parking
ANU – The Museum of the Jewish People is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
ANU – The Museum of the Jewish People is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
Museums Parking lot, Klauzner Street, across from Gate 2
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering the museum via gate no. 2 only.
- Egged: 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Regular: 52 NIS
Senior citizens: 26 NIS
Persons with disabilities, college students, “olim” – 39 NIS
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
Our Mailing Address:
ANU – Museum of the Jewish People
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible. Read more about it and view accessiblity maps